Doggone… this is funny. I picked on cats yesterday, so today is for the dogs:
Posted in Children, Entertainment, Family, Humor, life, random, Thoughts
Tagged Children, Dog, Dog training, Entertainment, Family, Funny, Humor, life, Pets, random, Thoughts
This was taped to our bathroom mirror this morning:
How to wash the toilet:
- Put both lids of the toilet up. Then add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
- The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a power-wash and rinse.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
- Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Posted in Culture, Entertainment, Family, Humor, life, lists, random, Relationships, Thoughts
Tagged Cat, Culture, Dog, Entertainment, Family, How to wash a toilet, Humor, life, lists, Pets, random, Relationships, Thoughts, Toilet
This is probably photoshopped, or it may be real, but this made me smile. Follow the photos below to see a funny and public theological debate.
From our friends at PYZAM:
Posted in Culture, Humor, life, lists, Media, random, Thoughts, Trends
Tagged All Dogs go to Heaven, Church, Church Signs, Culture, Dogs, Funny, Humor, lists, Media, Pets, random