1. Do you like blue cheese? No.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes, but not in 30 years, and not with tobacco.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, two shotguns (12 and 20 gauge) – I’m getting ready for my daughter’s teen years.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Grape.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes, even though I know what’s in them.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? I’m Getting Nutin’ for Christmas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes, but don’t see the point of overdoing it.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Spinach Tortellini at Old Spaghetti Factory.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Hmmm, I’ll have to ask.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? Cynicism.
16. Middle name? My Dad’s first name.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: Why did I start this?, Who is going to care?, Tortellini…
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Breakfast, Lunch, Gasoline.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water, Mountain Dew.
20. Current worry right now? My kid’s future.
21. Current hate right now? People who go under the speed limit in the commuter lane.
22. Favorite place to be? Home.
23. How did you bring in New Years? Watching my kids mess up the house with party poppers!
24. Favorite place to go? Museums.
25. What is your most recurring dream? I don’t remember dreams (if I have any).
26. Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Olive.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
29. Can you whistle? Define can.
30. Favorite color(s)? Clear.
31. Would you be a pirate? Aarggh!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Typically, Beatles.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Dorcus or Spongetta.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Beauregard or Jethro.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Air.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A Thinking about what my favorite girl’s and boy’s names are and deciding to list something else (hey… don’t laugh at me, I don’t get out much).
37. Bed sheets as a child? Yes.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Dislocated knee.
39. Do you love where you live? No.
40. How many tv’s are in your house? Three.
41. What is your worst habit? Too much time on the Internet.
42. How many dogs do you have? One.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully, my wife.
45. What is your favorite book? A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving.
46. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate.
47. What is your favorite sports team? The San Francisco Giants.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Practicing my worst habit.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Well… my wife had just stepped out of the shower…
Quote’stuff"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon ............................................................... "Experience is something you get... right after you need it." - Steven Wright
Tag’stuff2008 Election A Prayer for Owen Meany Art Barack Obama Bill Murray Blogging Bob Dylan books bucket list Bullwinkle Cartoon Children Christmas contest Culture Economy education Election Election 2008 Entertainment Family father Father and Son Favorites Five for Friday Food friends Funny goals Great Expectations Groundhog Day Halloween Health History Humor Internet John McCain Library life lists Literature McCain Media Middle School money Movie Movies Music Music Video Music Videos News Obama Personal photo photos Politics Quote random reading Relationships Rock Santa Sarah Palin school Songs teacher The Beatles Thoughts To Kill A Mockingbird travel Trends TV video Writing youtube