1. gone on a blind date? No. Although I did go out with a girl who wore thick glasses once.
2. skipped school? Not really skipped, but I had several classes during high school that I only attended until the teacher took roll (and they never seemed to notice – or care – that I had gone missing).
3. been on the opposite side of your country? I live on the opposite side of my country from those who live opposite from me. I have been to their side of the country as a visitor several times, but I’ve never lived outside of the southwest USA. I’ve also been on the opposite side of other people’s countries.
4. swam in the ocean? Yes, as recently as last month… well, it was more like floating… actually, maybe more like bobbing… OK, I stood ankle deep and the waves almost got my shorts wet.
5. had your booze taken away by the cops? Yes, several times in high school. No arrests, however. I think they just wanted some free stuff for the weekend because they didn’t pour it out or give me a ticket, they just loaded it into their car and drove away.
6. lettered in a high school sport? Yes – basketball, cross-country, and track.
7. cried yourself to sleep? Nope. Laughed myself to sleep several times, though.
8. played a musical instrument? Drums, if that counts as musical.
9. sung karaoke? Aye, captain. I’m a glory hog.
10. cheated on an exam? Sure… once… at a time…
11. played spin-the-bottle? No. I have used a bottle for other things, but not spinning.
12. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? It seems like it is likely, but I can’t think of a specific instance. I did laugh until spaghetti almost came out of my nose one time, but that’s probably not something I would mention in a public forum like a blog… or whatever…
13. watched the sun rise with someone you care about? Yes, and married her.
14. ever been arrested? No, but like Chartroose, I was pulled over for doing about triple the speed limit. The policeman received an urgent call as I handed him my license, then threw it back at me, said something like “you got lucky,” and sped away.
15. gone ice skating? Yes it was my PE class in junior high school – how weird is that?
16. been skinny dipping? Yep – but I’m not that skinny anymore, so that halted that.
17. been on television? Yes, several times for various things – but never the feature, just one of the bit players.
18. thrown up in front of a date? No. Although I have had someone throw up in front of me – I didn’t marry her.
That’s it! Go check out Chartroose’s answers (if you have the courage).