I’ve been tagged about my quirks and addictions (Thanks Chirax). This is supposed to be an opportunity for you to get to know your blogging friend better, so I’ll try to confess to obsessions I haven’t previously mentioned. I’ll try to be as honest as anyone running for an elected office, so (sounding like Bullwinkle) “away we go!”
- Fantasy Baseball – I generally have three or four teams going. One of the first things I do each morning is check my stats and standings from the previous day. Rarely a week goes by that I haven’t dropped someone and picked up someone else from the waiver wire. This season I won first place in two leagues and had to settle for third in another. I will now have to settle for fantasy football (my team is down near the bottom of the standings) until baseball season begins again.
- email – I check my work email (seemingly) every two minutes.
- Coffee – My beverage of choice in the mornings and after a meal (keep the decaf away from me). I like my coffee black.
- Your Comments – When I log onto WordPress, the first place I go is to the comments page. I like to know what you are thinking and saying. You are all kind to me – thanks!
- Your Blogs – I read through my blogroll each day. So… even if I don’t comment, I have read what you have written. I’ll work on commenting more often (and try to sound more interesting).
Thanks for reading!