This is a page view of an earlier post. It is September 1, so my new school year’s resolutions begin today!
- Get outside more (I commute 2 1/2 hours each day).
- Spend less time at the computer in the early evenings.
- Stop drinking sodas (a newer habit, must stop) and drink more water.
- Get back on the (excercise) bike.
- Become more accepting of other people’s personality quirks (not that I’m intolerant – on the surface, I just get annoyed by some quirks, then avoid people who annoy me – and it is my loss).
- Expand my friendships.
- Do more fun stuff with my family on weekends.
- Play more games in the evenings (my kids love board games).
- Write more.
- Increase conference presentations.
Let’s see how I do…